Distal Intestinal Obstruction Syndrome requiring Laparotomy and Instillation of N-Acetylcysteine
Dan W Parrish, Michael D Hermann, Rahul J Anand
Citation Information :
Parrish DW, Hermann MD, Anand RJ. Distal Intestinal Obstruction Syndrome requiring Laparotomy and Instillation of N-Acetylcysteine. Panam J Trauma Crit Care Emerg Surg 2012; 1 (3):204-205.
CC BY-NC 4.0
Copyright © 2012; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
- Meconium-ileus equivalent in a 15-year-old patient with mucoviscidosis. Acta Paediatr 1962;51:344-48.
- Defining DIOS and constipation in cystic fibrosis with a multicentre study on the incidence, characteristics, and treatment of DIOS. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 2010;50:38-42.
- The pathology of meconium ileus equivalent. J Clin Pathol 1983;36:1292-97.
- Guidelines for the diagnosis and management of distal intestinal obstructive syndrome in cystic fibrosis patients. Journal of Cystic Fibrosis 2011;10:S24-28.
- Distal intestinal obstructive syndrome in adults with cystic fibrosis. Archives of Surgery 2008;143(6):601-03.