High Ratio Resuscitation in Patients with Systemic acquired Coagulopathy vs Endogenous Acute Coagulopathy
Citation Information :
Derenbecker R. High Ratio Resuscitation in Patients with Systemic acquired Coagulopathy vs Endogenous Acute Coagulopathy. Panam J Trauma Crit Care Emerg Surg 2014; 3 (2):68-72.
CC BY-NC 4.0
Copyright © 2014; The Author(s).
- Epidemiology of trauma deaths: a reassessment. J Trauma 1995;38(2):185-193.
- Management of coagulopathy in the patients with multiple injuries: results from an international survey of clinical practice. J Trauma 2008;65(4):755-765.
- Acute traumatic coagulopathy. J Trauma 2003;54(6):1127-1130.
- Acute traumatic coagulopathy: from endogenous acute coagulopathy to systemic acquired coagulopathy and back. J Trauma 2011;70(5):S47-S49.
- Blood and coagulation support in trauma. Blood Reviews 2009;23:149-155.
- The coagulopathy of trauma: a review of mechanisms. J Trauma 2008;65(4):748-754.
- Review of current blood transfusions strategies in a mature level I trauma center: were we wrong for the last 60 years? J Trauma 2007;65(2):272-278.
- Hemostatic resuscitation during surgery improves survival in patients with traumaticinduced coagulopathy. J Trauma 2009;67:33-39.
- Acute coagulopathy of trauma: mechanism, identification and effect. Curr Opin Crit Care 2007;13:680-685.
- Early coagulopathy in multiple injury: an analysis from the German Trauma Registry on 8724 patients. Injury 2007;38(3):298-304.
- Functional definition and characterization of acute traumatic coagulopathy. Crit Care Med 2011;39(12):1-7.
- Early coagulopathy predicts mortality in trauma. J Trauma 2003;55(1):39-44.
- The ratio of blood products transfused affects mortality in patients receiving massive transfusions at a combat support hospital. J Trauma 2007;63(4):805-813.
- Damage control resuscitation: from emergency department to the operating room. Am Surg 2011;77:201-206.
- Early predictors of massive transfusion in combat casualties. J Am Coll Surg 2007;205(4):541-545.
- Goal-directed coagulation management of major trauma patients using thromboelastometry (ROTEM®)-guided administration of fibrinogen concentrate and prothrombin complex. Crit Care 2010;14(R55):1-11.
- Coagulation management in multiple trauma: a systemic review. Intensive Care Med 2011;37:572-582.
- Effect of haemostatic control resuscitation on mortality in massively bleeding patients: a before and after study. Vox Sanguinis 2009;96:111-118.
- Damage control hematology: the impact of a trauma exsanguination protocol on survival and blood product utilization. J Trauma 2008;64(5):1177-1183.